It’s been several months since you heard about my property adventures when I told you I was in the process of trying to buy 5 properties – so today I thought I’d take the opportunity to update you and let you know where I’ve got to in these months past.
This was the title of that newsletter – about buying 5 properties:
So now, whilst at that time technically I owned none of them as I was working through the various mortgage applications – my oh my what a journey it has been!
Technically now I own 4 properties and am in the process of trying to buy 5 more.
Order – the properties that I own are:
- A one-bedroom flat in West Drayton – mortgage around £350, rent £875
- A one-bedroom flat in Dudley – mortgage around £75, rent £400
- A two-bedroom flat in Dudley – mortgage around £90, rent 485
- A two-bedroom house in Shildon, mortgage £0, rent £330
What is now pending is:
- A three-bedroom house in Shildon, mortgage £0, rent £330
- An MUP (multiple unit property), mortgage of £485, rent £1,500